Community Foundation of Will County Announces 2021 Grant Recipients
The Community Foundation of Will County awards grants annually to not-for-profits for a broad array of charitable purposes in healthcare, human services, education and cultural arts.
Together, the Community Foundation and generous partners with Donor Advised Funds awarded 15 grants totaling $128,500 to the following organizations.
Congratulations to the 2021 Grant Recipients:
- After The Peanut Foundation (NFP)
- Best Buddies International Inc
- Casa of River Valley
- Catholic Charities of The Diocese Of Joliet
- Easter Seals Joliet Region Inc.
- Farmworker & Landscaper Advocacy Project (FLAP)
- Heart Haven Outreach
- Jennifer S. Fallick Cancer Support Center
- Joliet Memorial Band Endowment Fund Inc.
- Meals On Wheels Foundation of Northern Illinois
- New Day Employment Network (NFP)
- Northern Illinois Food Bank
- One Hope United
- Will County Habitat for Humanity
- Young Mens Christian Association Joliet
Stay tuned for information on our upcoming 2021 Virtual Celebration of Philanthropy & Grant Awards Reception Honoring Bill & Diane Habiger
Join Us for Virtual Grant Awards Reception & Celebration of Philanthropy
Honoring Bill and Diane Habiger
The virtual event will be posted on The Community Foundation of Will County facebook page on October, 21st at 7PM.