Grants – Donor Advised Grants
- Help The Helpless
- YMCA of greater Joliet
- Catholic Charities – Diocese of Joliet
- Congregation of the Third Order of St. Francis of Mary Immaculate
- Diocese of Joliet
- St. Vincent de Paul Society
- Cathedral of St. Raymond Nonnatus
- Grace United Methodist Church
- Christian Youth Center Ministries
- Monastery of Christ in the Desert
- St. Mary Immaculate Parish
- Starboard Media Foundation
- The Community Foundation of Will County
- Catholic Education Foundation of the Diocese of Joliet
- Cor Jesu Academy
- Creighton University
- Joliet Catholic Academy
- Joliet Montessori School
- Lewis University
- Lumen Christi Institute
- St. Dennis Parish
- The University of Chicago Hospitals and Health System
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Operation Smile, Inc.
- Senior Services Center of Will County
- The Benedictine Sisters Sacred Heart Monastery
- Our Lady of Lourdes Parish
- Easter Seals Joliet Region, Inc.
- Good Shepherd Lutheran Church
- Feed My Starving Children
- University of St. Francis
If you have questions about how we can help you with our Program Grants contact:
The Community Foundation of Will County
We work with donors to simplify their planning, maximize their generosity, and lessen tax burdens.
We work with Professional Advisors to enhance their services to Will County clients.
We work closely with Not-for-Profit agencies, grassroots organizations, and community stakeholders.